The Presto and Presto4 are designed to meet a variety of needs in an ergonomic and economical fashion. The desk surface is wide enough for large keyboard controllers, control surfaces, or small mixers, while providing 8 (PRESTO) or 4 (PRESTO4) rack spaces in two bays within easy reach. The top shelf above the rack spaces can hold both computer monitors and near field monitors. The shelf below the desk provides excellent space for CPU and other storage. The KMSPR optional sliding computer keyboard shelf is available to fit either model.
- The desk surface is wide enough for large keyboard controllers, control surfaces or smaller mixers, while providing 8 rack spaces in two bays within easy reach.
- The shelf above the rack spaces can optimally hold computer monitors and nearfield monitors.
- The shelf below is a good place for a computer and storage.
- An optional sliding computer keyboard shelf, the KMS-PR, is available.
- The Presto is available in melamine laminates or melamine with Gray Slate, Mahogany or Maple Formica top surfaces.
- Pictured in Maple Formica and black melamine laminate.
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling.
- The Keyboard/Mouse Shelf (KMSPR) (shown in the Presto4 illustration) is not included, but is available for sale separately as an option.